ATT Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Website General Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) carefully as the provisions contained herein shall govern your access and use of the Website.
- The Website is owned and operated by AccountingToTaxes (ATT) Pvt. Ltd.and/or its associates, related parties, successors and assigns (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Provider”, “us”, “we” or “our”.
- The terms and conditions set below apply to:
- any persons viewing or otherwise accessing the Website (“Visitor“); and
- any persons supplying in any way personal information (including name and email address) to the Provider through or in connection with the Website, whether by way of the Provider’s contact form, by email or otherwise (“Registered User“).
Both categories of users are collectively referred to as “Users”, “you” or “your” in this T&C.
- By becoming a User, you hereby acknowledge and agree to be bound by the T&C.
- In consideration of your becoming a User, you represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or older.
- you have the capacity to form a binding contract
- you are not a person barred from accessing or using the Website under the governing laws of the T&C, and
- your access or use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBSITE
- The Website provides the following information, content, resources and other material (collectively, “Website Content”) including, without limitation, information on:
- Our services
- Leading success stories
- Benefits of outsourcing
- Contact details
- The Website Content may further include other Provider communications such as service announcements and administrative messages communicated to Registered Users and are considered part of the terms of registration of the Website.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new Website Content, features or applications offered or made available from time to time by the Provider through or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the T&C.
4. WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
- In accessing and using the Website or any Website Content thereof, you expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- the Website is offered, supplied and provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and the Provider assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any User communications or personalised settings;
- you understand that the Website may include software embodied therein now or in the future (“Software“) as well as security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that your access and use of the Website are subject to Software usage rules set by the Provider and/or owners of proprietary Software. The Provider makes no warranty that any errors in the Software will be corrected;
- you are responsible for obtaining access to the Website and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees and in addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Website;
- you may not:
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content or data transmitted through the Website
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected thereof;
- take any action that places an unusually large load on the infrastructure of the Website, or bandwidth connecting to the Website, or take any action that includes the use of any data accumulation, tool, robot or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, monitor or copy any web pages;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; and
- attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Software or those provided herein.
- subject to Clause 9, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done at your own discretion and risk. You will solely be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of the same.
5. WEBSITE CONTENT
- In viewing the Website Content displayed on the Website, you expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- all Website Content posted on the Website or communicated to you from time to time by the Provider are provided for guidance or as reference only. Accordingly, NO advice relating to the subject matter of such Website Content is understood to be given to you by the Provider
- under no circumstances will the Provider be liable in any way for any Website Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Website Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Website Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through or in connection with the Website. You are not entitled to rely and/or act upon such Website Content and/or use them as a basis for any cause of action in law or otherwise;
- the Website Content may be subject to change without notice and does not take into account your objectives, personal or commercial situation, requirements or needs, or any statutory obligations or requirements which may be required to be observed in your state or jurisdiction;
- to the fullest extent of the law, the Provider expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or correspondence to particular descriptions in respect of any Website Content displayed on the Website; and
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Provider or through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the T&C.
6. DATA AND CONTENT INPUT
- For the purposes of this Clause, “User Content” means any and all:
- any personal information provided by you in a contact form or by way of email (collectively “Registration Data“); and
- any other data or materials you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website.
- You expressly acknowledge, agree and warrant that:
- you are solely and entirely responsible for your User Content;
- all Registration Data which is submitted by you to the Provider through or in connection with the Website is true, accurate and current, and is complete in all respects;
- you shall update any changes to your Registration Data as soon as practicable; and
- you shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any User Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- comprises unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- purports to impersonate any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, any other User, the Provider’s official, employee, consultant, guide, host or any other representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You also expressly acknowledge, agree and warrant that the Provider:
- shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Content that is made available by you through or in connection with the Website; and
- may access, preserve, and disclose all User Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce the T&C;
- respond to your requests for customer service; and
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Website, other Users and/or the public.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of all User Content submitted or posted by you may involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The Provider does not claim ownership of any User Content you submit or upload through or in connection with the Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that the Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners and employees shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if the Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from:
- the accessing of, or the inability to access, the Website, the use of, or the inability to use, or the reliance, or the inability to rely, on the Website Content;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of any of your transmissions or data, including any User Content; and
- any other matter relating to the Website or Website Content displayed on the Website or communicated to you.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold the Provider, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any and all claims or demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your:’
- access and use of the Website or any Website Contents thereof;
- connection to the Website;
- violation of the T&C; or
- violation of any rights of another.
9. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- All copyright on the Website or embodied in any Website Content displayed on the Website is owned by the Provider or its proprietary holders, and you are required to abide by all copyright notices contained on the Website.
- Except to the extent otherwise specifically authorised by the Provider and/or the proprietary holders:
- you may not copy, modify, translate, publicise, reproduce, exploit, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any of, or any portion of, any or all Website Content of the Website, or create any derivative works thereof, and you may not use any of the Website Content in connection with any commercial endeavours, whether in whole or in part;
- you may only retrieve and display any Website Content on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disc (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) solely for your personal use; and
- you may not alter the text, graphics, images, audiovisual or any other materials contained on the Website or embodied in any Website Content.
- Any unauthorised reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the Website or all Website Content contained therein, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- In addition, the Website domain name, the Provider’s name, logo, other names and logos of the Provider as may be created, produced or used from time to time (“Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Provider and its affiliated companies. Without express and written prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Marks for any purpose whatsoever.
10. MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT AND T&C
- The Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part thereof, including the provision of any Website Content, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or any part thereof. The most current version of the T&C as posted on this page shall supersede all previous versions.
- It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether a new version of the T&C has been uploaded. If you do not agree to any revisions pursuant to the upload of a new version of the T&C, then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- You agree that the Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website, and/or amendments to the T&C. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications or amendments shall constitute an acceptance of your agreement to be bound by the T&C, as amended.
11. OFF SITE LINKS
- In order to offer increased value to our Users, the Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Websites or resources, which you may access at your sole discretion.
- You understand and acknowledge the Provider has no control over such sites and resources. In this respect, you also acknowledge and agree that the Provider is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- You further acknowledge and agree that the Provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. EMAIL POLICY
- We will not respond unless required to do so by law to any email sent to us which contains threatening, abusive, malicious, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or inappropriate material. We reserve the right to take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit in respect of such material.
- We will not disclose any personal information under any circumstances of any staff, employee, contractor or worker of the Provider and/or the Provider’s associates. Where appropriate we will endeavour to respond to all Emails within __ days of receipt, but we cannot and do not guarantee to respond to any Emails. All Emails will generally be stored for __ months after which time they will automatically be deleted. Any Email sent to the incorrect destination is liable to be deleted immediately.
14. NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
- You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this T&C, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this T&C, and that you may not assign your profile or registration to any other persons.
- If you choose to provide us with a nominated email address, unless you expressly inform us otherwise, the Provider may communicate with you by providing you with notices regarding updates, changes or additions to the Website or Services offered through or in connection with the Website.
16. GOVERNING LAW
- This T&C and any obligations arising out of or in relation to the T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that the courts of India are to have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute (including claims for set-off and counterclaims and disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations) which may arise out of or in connection with the T&C and for such purposes irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The T&C constitute the entire agreement between you and the Provider and govern your access and use of, or purchase through or in connection with, the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Provider.
- You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other services of the Provider, affiliated services, third-party content or third-party software.
19. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
- The failure of the Provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the T&C shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of the T&C is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the T&C remain in full force and effect.
20. VIOLATIONS AND INFRINGEMENTS
- Any violations or infringement of the T&C should promptly be reported by the User by emailing the Provider at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Need outsourced accounts,
and payroll services?
Call us and speak with our
Send an email
Send us a message and our
outsourcing specialist will get in
touch with you as soon as possible.